VIDEO RESEARCH created by: Team Lena, rxhector, and Settern

Here is the research blog that goes after the video controversy! Hoffitt and Orientation issue 1980 exposed??

Monday, July 03, 2006

More image investigation.

So! Looks like my June 19 lead panned out! Gotta love that. I feel accomplished.


Now! I looked at that 1956 video with some shots for the Hoffitt Film, and one shot right at the beginning caught my eye.

In the Psychological Orientation video, there is one picture that is just too dark for any of us to guess at what it is, but when I saw the radio receiver at the beginning of the 1956 video, it seemed to click! Doesn't it look like the mystery dark picture is a radio telescope/receiver for listening into space?



Looks pretty similar to me.


In other news! Remember Mandrake Wig, ol Manny, having a picture on his Flickr account of stirred up water? Well... this picture from the 1956 film got me thinking:



What if his "phenomena" with the water is just a reference to hydro-electric power? I know it seems out of left field, but the way water gets stirred up looks similar. Not to mention -anything- electromagnetic is suspicious in the LOST Experience and LOST overall.

Nice work everyone! Seems to really be coming together. I believe JWH is someone that works as part of their crew who has access to their materials and just likes having fun.

-The Truth Tempest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home